Image: Photos of SF State students and scenes from around campus
H ED 640  - Structural Inequities and Public Health
- Fall 2013
- Schedule number
- Upper division standing.
- On-line service learning course designed to broaden students understanding of wealth distribution, social status, and political power as determinants of health. Analysis of research demonstrating the relationships between health, education, and socio-economic status.
||Meet days & times
- All students must register for the class by the add deadline. (B)
- Refer to the General Education section of the Bulletin. (GE)
- Mandatory orientation: Monday, 8/26, 1810-1950 in HSS 219. Students required to bring SFSU student ID to access computer. (H)
- This course is only reserved for students in the PATH Program. For more information on PATH please visit http://cad.sfsu.edu/path or call 415-405-4340. (J)
- Select the textbook icon to view books for this class.
- Seats in class
- Seats available
- Wait list
- Wait list limit
- Wait list slots filled
- Wait list available