Image: Photos of SF State students and scenes from around campus
TH A 300  - Theatre Imagination
- Fall 2013
- Schedule number
- Upper division standing or consent of instructor.
- Various theatrical arts: acting, directing, scenic design, costuming, make-up, lighting; from the audience's and artist's point of view. Relation between theatrical experiences and issues of contemporary concern.
||Meet days & times
- All or part of this class is offered online. For more information, go to ilearn.sfsu.edu. (28)
- Refer to the General Education section of the Bulletin. (GE)
- Select the textbook icon to view books for this class.
- Seats in class
- Seats available
- Wait list
- Wait list limit
- Wait list slots filled
- Wait list available