BECA 200  - Introduction to Electronic Communication
- Fall 2013
- Schedule number
- Enrollment priority given to BECA majors.
- Evolution of the major electronic media institutions of radio, television, and cable as social, political, economic, and vocational forces in American society. Impact and development of new electronic communication technologies.
Type Meet days & times Location Instructor(s) LEC W 1610 - 1855
26-AUG-13 - 16-DEC-13
SCI 201 M CECIL
- See University Bulletin or department for concurrent enrollment requirements and/or prerequisites. (10)
- Enrollment priority given to BECA majors. (E)
- Select the textbook icon to view books for this class.
- Seats available
- Wait list
- Wait list available